Monday, May 2, 2016

That's a Wrap

 During the month of April, I had decided to Blog every day by participating in A to Z blogging challenge. I am so happy to have successfully completed the challenge. This challenge has spurred me to blog more often (be it here or on my Tumblr blog.)

I started the challenge impulsively, assuring myself that I can totally back off anytime #NoQuestionAsked. However, I am the kind of person who likes to finish what I start (except for shitty books, looking at you fanfiction of vampire stories you are disgusting ugh!). Perhaps that is why starting is the most arduous task, for me. Sprinting onward is something I can do with a flow once I start something.

Blogging every day helped me organize my frizzy ideas. During the month's challenge, I was taking one post at a time. I was clueless about, what my next post was going to be. In the mornings, I would brainstorm idea on the day's assigned alphabet and list down the topics and in the night I would pick out one I was most inclined to jot down at that instant.

Somedays, I had so many Ideas, it was troublesome to pick one out whereas, on the other times, I was struggling to come up with a single topic. I always managed to post, nevertheless. By the end, I was mostly satisfied with the posts. I am glad by the end that I participated.

Thanks! To everyone who encouraged me to write. Following is the list of all my blog post during the month of April 2016. I hope you enjoy reading it as much as I enjoyed writing.
Best Wishes!


My A to Z Blog List Links
Find me on the following; #SocialMedia

4 comments:

  1. Congratulations on successfully completing the A to Z Challenge.
    I'm just like you, starting takes me the most motivation, rest I just go with the flow. Exactly the same happened with me during the A to Z.
    Happy Blogging!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks you! :)
      I agree if there is a flow one can swiftly get along writing on...
      Happy Blogging to you too.
      Cheers!

      Delete
  2. Well done finishing the challenge! I think you uncovered one of the pitfalls to trying to do this totally on the fly: you end up with so many good ideas that you spend your time deciding which would be the best to write on. It is a great motivation, knowing you have a post due every day; it teaches you to think quickly. Hope you participate again next year!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am glad to find you through the challenge and read your posts. You have such a command over the language and writing:)

    https://vishalbheeroo.wordpress.com/2016/05/10/a2z-reflection-tale-of-a-survivor/

    ReplyDelete